CHUM Research Centre
Department of medicine, Department of internal medicine, CHUM
Clinical assistant professor
Department of medicine, Faculty of medicine, Université de Montréal
514 890-8000, ext. 31541
The patient who needs immediate assistance should not communicate directly with the researcher. Instead, they should call the doctor’s office or take other appropriate measures, such as going to the nearest emergency service.
Internal medicine, perioperative medicine, prevention postoperative complications.
- Prediction of preoperative risk in non-cardiac surgery
- Perioperative interventions and clinical outcomes in non-cardiac surgery
- Biomarkers for prediction and early identification of perioperative complications
- Pre and postoperative management of patients in day surgery
- Statistical methodology for predictive model development
- Cohort study and clinical trials