Ph.D., M.D., FRCPC
CHUM Research Centre
Department of medicine, CHUM
514 890-8000, ext. 34661
The patient who needs immediate assistance should not communicate directly with the researcher. Instead, they should call the doctor’s office or take other appropriate measures, such as going to the nearest emergency service.
Montreal Heart Institute
Acute kidney injury, chronic kidney diseases, intensive care, cardiac surgery, heart failure, renal replacement therapy, echographie.
My research is focused on cardio-renal interactions. I am involved in projects integrating monitoring technologies and renal replacement therapy in the care of patients with cardiac and renal diseases. My main research subjects are the following:
- Precise fluid balance management – assessment of organ congestion
- Optimization of organ perfusion
- Preventing cardiovascular events in chronic kidney diseases
- Optimization of the management of congestive heart failure
- Prevention of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery