M.D., M.Sc., FRCPC
CHUM Research Centre
Department of Preventive and Public Health Medicine, CHUM
Associate Clinical Professor
School of Public Health, Université de Montréal
514 864-1600, ext. 3717
The patient who needs immediate assistance should not communicate directly with the researcher. Instead, they should call the doctor’s office or take other appropriate measures, such as going to the nearest emergency service.
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University
Maternal-child health, women’s health, pregnancy, perinatal epidemiology, congenital anomalies, obstetrics, minority populations, epidemiology, cohort studies, case-control studies.
I have a wide range of research interests in epidemiology, focusing on the application of novel methods in data analysis to answer interesting research questions using administrative databases.
- Surveillance of congenital anomalies in Quebec.
- Maternal substance use and health of women and children over the life course.
- Pregnancy and maternal cardiovascular health later in life.
- Neonatal morbidity and outcomes in children as they grow.
- Environmental exposures and maternal-child health.