MD, MSc, FRCPC
CHUM Research Centre
514 864-1600, ext. 3717
Department of Preventive and Public Health Medicine, CHUM
Associate Clinical Professor
School of Public Health, University of Montreal
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University
Maternal-child health, women’s health, pregnancy, perinatal epidemiology, congenital anomalies, obstetrics, minority populations, epidemiology, cohort studies, case-control studies.
I have a wide range of research interests in epidemiology, focusing on the application of novel methods in data analysis to answer interesting research questions using administrative databases.
- Surveillance of congenital anomalies in Quebec.
- Maternal substance use and health of women and children over the life course.
- Pregnancy and maternal cardiovascular health later in life.
- Neonatal morbidity and outcomes in children as they grow.
- Environmental exposures and maternal-child health.