The Éval-INCHUM platform has two experts in evaluation methods and knowledge transfer and exchange, Alexis Métral and David Nguyen-Tri.
It is co-led by Lise Gauvin, Associate Scientific Director for Population Health of the CHUM Research Centre, and Kathy Malas, Associate to the President & Chief Executive Officer, Pole of Innovation, Artificial Intelligence, and Projects in Health, Executive Office, CHUM.
Rachel Bouchard, Coordinator of the CHUM Research Center’s Innovation and Evaluation Hub, and Camille Blanckaert, Executive Consultant for the development of innovation and artificial intelligence management practice (Pole of Innovation, Artificial Intelligence and Projects in Health), assist them, respectively.
CHUM teams and departments participating in the governance of Éval-INCHUM
- The CRCHUM’s Health Innovation and Evaluation Hub
- The Centre of Excellence for Partnership with Patients and the Public (CEPPP)
- The Centre for Cost Operationalization per Care and Service Pathway (CO-CPSS) of the Budget Performance Department.
- The connected health team and its Network Coordination Department (DCR)
- The CHUM’s Department of Education and Academics (DEAC)
- The Department of Quality, Evaluation, Performance, and Ethics (DQEPE)
- The Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Unit (UETMIS)