CHUM Research Centre
514 890-8000, ext. 24643
The patient who needs immediate assistance should not communicate directly with the researcher. Instead, they should call the doctor’s office or take other appropriate measures, such as going to the nearest emergency service.
Department of Automated Manufacturing Engineering, École de technolohie supérieure (ETS)
Institut de réadaptation Gingras-Lindsay-de-Montréal (IRGLM)
3D musculoskeletal kinematics modeling, osteoarthritis / cartilage, rehabilitation engineering, human locomotion, 3D inverse dynamics, spinal cord injury, haptic simulation and virtual reality, inertial systems, surface electromyography, virtual manikin.
- Gait analysis for knee osteoarthritis
- Friction estimation in osteoarthritis knee using a poro-visco-elastic models
- Assymetry in cerebro-vascular patient during gait walking
- 3D kinematic modeling using quaternion algebra
- Biomechanics of manual wheelchair propulsion in spinal-cord injury
- Haptic Learing in SCI in wheelchair simulator
- Application of Virtual Environment in rehabilitation of cerebro-vascular accident patient
- Developement of inertial sensors for gait analysis